Monday, January 12, 2015

Thanksgiving!

A time to give Thanks. . .

Yes, it is the time of the year when our thoughts turn to what we have to be thankful for. I have a long list and so I feel very blessed. 



It is time to start talking to LM1 about Thanksgiving and what it means. She is so sensitive to others' feelings and I know she will love to hear about the Pilgrims and their Native American friends and how they had a “party” to celebrate blessings. Will let you know how it goes.

I have been on a buying frenzy! With LM1’s birthday, Hiatt House, junking, and Christmas, I have made a dent in my “do what you want” budget! Papercrafting supplies have made a huge dent too.  There are so many cute things to make--here are a few of my new treasures.


Here is the LINK to the Make It Market set. Many cute things to do with that set. 

Thanksgiving will be here and the family will be here.  Can’t wait to start our Family Time with a great Thanksgiving Day.

It is now January 12, 2015...oh yes, can’t believe that I did not finish this post. So for now, this is it and more soon!  So much to say and show.

May all the seasons be sweet to you,
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment