Monday, March 11, 2013

More Easter Decorations

A time to Embrace and a time to Throw Away. . .

Went through the Easter totes in my treasure trove.  I am so excited when I see all of the cherished decorations I have collected over the years.  Yes, next year Little Miss will have a good time decorating with all of these treasures.

I stayed with the yellow and white theme and here is what I have so far.  Of course I hung the yellow Peeps wreath on the laundry room door...


Cute Peeps Wreath

Can't believe that this wreath is holding up so well.  Still looks good! Goes with the yellow theme too.

Now to the table--simple center decor with basic place settings.  Here we go...

The setting--simple and classic.

Here are descriptions of the individual pieces...

Yellow Eggs

The planter is a flea market find for $3 and the eggs are blown and died confetti eggs.  The eggs are from WalMart--they are old and I am so glad I bought two dozen when I saw them.  Have not seen any since.  There are blue, green, pink, and yellow--of course, I used the yellow.  The cake plate is Martha Stewart.

The birds are from Michael's--white ceramic with bling.  The stand and dome are Martha Stewart.

Birds

The rabbit is from TJMaxx--I think it was in the Pottery Barn catalog earlier in the year. It is paper mache and has a sweet expression.  The dome and plate are Martha Stewart.

Rabbit

The runner and napkins are Home Goods linens--new last week.  The place settings are Ralph Lauren from Home Goods.  The glasses are vintage flea market finds.  The egg cups are Hallmark from years ago--there are pink, blue, and green cups too.  The mini cake stands are Martha Stewart.  The bunny salt shaker and chick pepper shaker sets are Hallmark.

Place Setting

So, there we have it.  Just table decorations for this Easter.  Of course, Little Miss will get her Easter basket from the Easter Bunny.  It is already pretty full--so fun.

Have a great day and week.

May all the seasons be sweet to you!
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment