Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blogging and Baubbles!

Best Seasons. . . 

Blogging again so soon. Who would have thought! 

Papercrafting

Here is my cover--I have been working on my Patriotic Book. I am happy with it--how about you?



I added gold leaf to the book title indention on my navy cover. The cover picture has two parts--the background is a design I downloaded from the Internet and the eagle is copied from one of my vintage books about our Presidents. Both are fussy cutouts. The America is from the Tim Holtz Holidays chit-chat booklet. The seam binding is from my stash. Can’t believe the red is so perfect. The seam binding is just tied around the book--it slips on and off easily. 

It was a tough decision, but I am liking it--alot! I will show you more pages soon.

Studio

Still working on my plan for moving my studio. Need to buy shelves for my new area. Have been watching studio tours and wow, there are some really nice studios out there. 

May all the seasons be sweet to you. . .

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment